band plan103 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40M Bazooka antenna
- Hombrewing a bazooka antenna for 40 meters band, the article include also with plans for 20m and 160m band.
[ Hits: 3837 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- 70Mhz 5 element yagi
- Pictures, design plan and description of a 5 element yagi antenna for the 4 meters band by 9A7PJT
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 70 MHz Yamag Antenna
- A Yagi-Mag antenna for the 4 meters band with NEC and MMANA files plans and pictures
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- Interesting article on multiband fan dipoles. This article give an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line. Includes notes on setting up a commercial fan dipole antenna and on how diy your own.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 6m Halo Antenna
- Halo antenna plan for the six meters band
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Cup Dipole Antenna for 13cm
- A cup dipole antenna plan for 13 cm band and basic design guide of cup dipoles
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MCBRN Michigan Citizens Band Radio Network
- MCBRN Michigan Citizens Band Radio Network a volunteer group/organization for maintaining two way communications during an emergency, crisis, disaster, or blackout, using CB FRS MURS and WiFi. Includes plans, message relay services, neighborhood watches, large events, encampments and gatherings.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PY0F AA4VK Fernando de Noronha
- Three of the five-members from the 1992 Navassa DXpedition Team, AA4NC, Will; AA4VK, Ron; and WA4DAN, Murray are planning a reunion DXpedition to PY0F, Fernando de Noronha from October 18-27, including operating in the CQWW Phone Contest. An all-band operation is planned on 160 – 6 meters with SSB, CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- New Zealand Ham Radio Band Plan
- These charts show the New Zealand bandplan
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RSGB Band Plans and Information
- The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region 1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DARC Band Plan
- Kurzwellenbandplane der IARU Region 1 available in german and in english
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- XML Bandplan
- Gerolf Ziegenhain created a structured XML file with the bandplan information, can be used by software developers as source for several usages.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- S5 HF Band Plan
- Amateur Radio bandplan in a large PDF A3 format valid for Serbia and Region 2
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- IARU R1 HF BandPlan - June 2016
- A recommendation for all radio amateurs how to use the bands, as revised at the Interim Meeting Vienna 2016, effective 01 June 2016.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Mesh Node
- A technical explanation of what is a mesh node in HSMM-Mesh HamNet, with explaination of specific roles of each network interface
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Microwave Band Plan
- Microwave band plan - frequancy assigned to ham radio service
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsband plan 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band monitor
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links