band2398 links - and 30 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 144 MHz Beaconlist
- List of beacons operating on 2 meters band
[ Hits: 13972 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- IARU Region 1 Bandplan
- Official IARU Region 1 band plan
[ Hits: 3406 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DARC Ortsverband Duisburg
- DARC DOK L16 Duisburg-Huckingen Ham Radio Club
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DARC Ortsverband Dusseldorf R01
- Deutscher Amateur Radio Club - Ortsverband Düsseldorf, R01
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Roadrunners Microwave Group
- Organized to promote operation on the amateur bands above 420 MHz
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site
- This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips and techniques, contest writeups, bandplans, links, and a fine range of Ham maps.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 4060 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Six Meters: An Introduction
- An extensive introduction to 50 mhz band, (6 meters)By Dave Finley N1IRZ, appeared in QRPp Winter 2000
[ Hits: 6818 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- The Four Metres Web Site
- A website dedicated to 70 MHz Band
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Long Wave Radio
- Dedicated to 136 Khz band by G3YXM includes news, links and software useful for LF working.
[ Hits: 3454 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Amrad LF operatoins
- Lot of useful information on experiments on 136 Khz band, with antenna tips DSP infos and notes on their activity in LF.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF UHF Operating index - RAC
- VHF UHF SHF Bandplans, repeaters, satellites and many related info by RAC
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB2VGH's VHF pages
- Bandplans, Beacons and many useful info on VHF operations
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10683 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 22825 | Votes: 492 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14561 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band plan band plans broad band 80 m choosing a band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links