band1932 links - and 31 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 45056 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25335 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 67842 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 47021 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 11986 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- XR6M DXpedition
- XR6M Mocha Island Extreme Bands DXpedition 2003
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
[ Hits: 4839 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4 ]
- Lee Electronics
- Offers Scanners, Shortwave, Wide-Band receivers, accessories from Icom, AOR, Sangean and Grundig.
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ICOM IC-706MKII Modification
- ICOM IC-706MKII out of band Xmit Modification
[ Hits: 3295 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- converting Philips FM-828E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-828 E band down to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- converting Philips FM-92 E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-92E to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- converting AWA RT-85 E band to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA RT-85 transceiver down to 6 metres.
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- converting AWA 25M-22 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-22 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- converting AWA 25M-1 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-1 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band pass band plan band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links