band2033 links - and 34 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 15069 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 26402 | Votes: 237 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4187 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 4300 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- G1HIA ATV and microwaves
- Operates fast-scan FM-television in the 1.3, 2.3 and 10.3 GHz bands
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 3123 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 8455 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radios UK
- Two way radios, CB,airband radios & GPS at discount prices - all your communication and radio needs from Radios-UK.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4927 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band tri band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 6m band antenna 70 cm band moxon air band antenna all band dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links