base station radio36 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29821 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- My CB Shack
- Website created for the CB Radio Hobbiest. Specializing in DX radio and cb base stations.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TALK and listen live on a CB radio base station linked to the Internet.
[ Hits: 42219 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 5.97 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- M0BGR Dave's Amateur Radio Blog
- This is the blog for the M0BGR Amateur Radio Station. I am based in London, England but frequently go out mobile or portable.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 26576 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6688 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Spectra Engineering
- Manufacturer of high performance rack mountable MX800 and MX920 Radio Base Stations and Repeaters. Also supplies 2RU rack mounted 13.8V DC power supplies. Based in Australia.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- UK Radio Database. full listings of ALL uk radio stations. DAB digital Radio included
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hobby Radio Stop
- Mobile scanner antenna or Base station scanner antenna, scanner manuals and scanners
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Kustom CB & Stereo
- CB Radios, 10 Meter Radios, Base Station Radios, Amateur Radios, Wilson, Firestik, Monkey Made, Striker Antennas, Cobra, Uniden, Galaxy, Connex, Magnum, Ranger, General Radios in Phoenix, AZ
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- We offer uniden radio scanners and radio scanners mobile ,base station antennas ,low prices,free shipping in the U.S.A
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Radio Zamba
- Pirate radio station based in Brasil
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 5045 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22734 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsdx base base amps base uhf antenna marine base number station station log book aprs weather station drm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio sfe radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links