base station63 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30304 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- My CB Shack
- Website created for the CB Radio Hobbiest. Specializing in DX radio and cb base stations.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- TALK and listen live on a CB radio base station linked to the Internet.
[ Hits: 44367 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 6018 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 27201 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 7315 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.65 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 40091 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4282 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4 ]
- Decibel products
- Base station antennas, now andrew corp.
[ Hits: 5388 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 4124 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- The official web-site of the firm IK-Telecom, Finland, manufacturer of base station antenna-feeder systems
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hobby Radio Stop
- Mobile scanner antenna or Base station scanner antenna, scanner manuals and scanners
[ Hits: 2697 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6 ]
- We offer uniden radio scanners and radio scanners mobile ,base station antennas ,low prices,free shipping in the U.S.A
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a cheap Windows 95/98 software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM. Software is no more supported and developed.
[ Hits: 37359 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 5618 | Votes: 208 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 5458 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsbase station 10 meter base station cb base station antenna 69 base base cw key cw key base dx base mag base 2m base antenna base amps base loading base towers base uhf antenna car antenna base cb base antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links