base1031 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 40 meter 4-square antenna
- A permanent working 40 meter system based on a 4-square antenna
[ Hits: 7651 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5761 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WWVB Loopstick Antenna
- A loop antenna for receiving WWVB based on the Amidon R33-050-0750 Ferrite rod.
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4640 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- National Radio Data - Call Signs database.
- At national Radio Data you can search for more than 838,000 United States and 55,000 Canadian ham radio Call Signs and related information.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Havering and District Amateur Radio Club
- Havering and district Amateur radio club based in Hornchurch, Essex
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- W6AF Oroville Amateur Radio Society
- It is our purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency. Based in Oroville, CA
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4SBA The South Brevard Amateur Radio Club
- The South Brevard Amateur Radio Club is based in the Melbourne, Florida area and provides volunteer communications services to the public and provides a common organization for amateur radio operators in the south Brevard County area to operate under.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- W1NY Hampden County Radio Association
- Based in Agawam, MA USA
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KARS Amateur Radio Society
- Based in Katy Texas
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repeaters database on Google Maps
- Interesting google map and repeater database integration that let you search, display and also edit repeaters and relative coverage using google maps api by K5EHX
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- RigPix Database - Yaesu - FT-847
- Picture and specifications of the Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4996 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22150 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cleverscope - The PC USB mixed signal oscilloscope
- Cleverscope PC based oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
[ Hits: 7548 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.18 ]
You can try similar termsabs base base base cb cb base cw key base dac base df base ssb base 2m base antenna 30 mhz base antenna for antenna vhf base base amplifier base amps base cb antenna base cb antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links