basic antenna103 links - and 1 categories
- Antenna Basics
- Article designed to answer basic questions about antennas
[ Hits: 10228 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5345 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83925 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 44174 | Votes: 192 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11262 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 44991 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K4EAA's Screwdriver Antenna
- A basic screwdriver antenna for the mobile
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24839 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 50217 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna basics
- Basics by From Ian C. Purdie, VK2TIP
[ Hits: 39328 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20985 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- FAQs - Basic Antenna Theory
- Faqs and antenna basics
[ Hits: 9703 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Wire antennas
- About HF Wire Antennas for field day or any day
a basic wire antenna article
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5459 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna zl bcb antenna cb antenna eh antenna end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links