basic build14 links
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6825 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5853 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6964 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- HF Antennas - basics
- HF Antennas - Building simple hf dipole antennas
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwire antenna basics
- basic notes on building longwire antennas for medium waves
[ Hits: 50165 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10403 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Antenna Tuner Basics
- This website is about amateur radio station G8NQN and its operator Martin Bancroft, lots of interesting stuff about me and ham radio with many technical pages, the technical pages are being added to all the time, there are many project here for you to build, and also pages relating to taking the RAE.
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Build a Repeater Controller
- Build An Inexpensive Repeater Controller from a Basic Stamp 1 or 2 By Roger Cameron
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic build cat basic amplifier basic basic antenna basic antennas basic communications basic meter basic oscillator basic stamp basic theory canadian basic rf amplifier basic visual basic basic antenna theory basic communication guid
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links