basic theory13 links - and 1 categories
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11270 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37559 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Basic Balun Theory
- Baluns are still a mystery to some radio amateurs and the only way to understand them is to learn what they are and how to use them.
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Core Baluns
- About core baluns, measurementes, basic theory and calculations
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3086 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20987 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- FAQs - Basic Antenna Theory
- Faqs and antenna basics
[ Hits: 9708 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Les antennes: antenna theory
- A basic antenna theory with final quiz in french
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Are Antennas Built to Look Like They Do?
- Basic anctenna theory, general information on antennas
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Waveguide basics tutorial
- Summary, tutorial about the basics of what is a waveguide and the basic waveguide theory.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Duplexers: Theory and Tune Up
- Basics on duplexersn type of duplexers and how duplexers works
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]