basic257 links - and 1 categories
- Antenna Basics
- Article designed to answer basic questions about antennas
[ Hits: 10195 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 43629 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- K4EAA's Screwdriver Antenna
- A basic screwdriver antenna for the mobile
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wireless for the Warrior
- The history of British Army Radio, n this web site you will find basic technical descriptions and photographs of many vintage radio sets once used by the British Army
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30947 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- basically a personalized homepage of my station including pioneer work in various modes of propagation to Mediterranean shores and to continental Europe.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB8SXZ Kenneth
- Basic site with links to amateur radio information and scanner info
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3038 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting started on EME
- How to get started on EME, with audio clips and lots of useful information for beginners by N1BUG
[ Hits: 4194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Australian QRP Home Page
- Short basic informations on QRP
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5432 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- The FAX and SSTV Corner
- SSTV Fundamentals, frequencies in use for SSTV and many SSTV related infos, includes Fax basics
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Basics of Radio Wave Propagation
- Exaustive introduction to radio wave propagation, includes a very detailed glossary on common propagation terms, composed by AE4TM.
[ Hits: 4463 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4666 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 3107 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 18216 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Coax and Feed line Information
- Coax & Feed Line Basics and coax loss information
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic cat basic pc-basic rf amplifier basic amplifier basic visual basic antenna basic. basic meter basic antennas basic stamp basic build basic antenna rf amplifier basic ii kenwood basic c2 basic%20meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links