basic263 links - and 1 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23940 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NVIS - What it is and how to use it
- An interesting article on NVIS antennas, explaining basics of NVIS antennas and the main usage of this particular aerials by Patricia Gibbons
[ Hits: 4742 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Slinky antennas
- Slinky Antenna Basics, clandestine dipole
[ Hits: 6322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3068 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tesla and Radio
- Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Overview
- Brief overview of PSK31 and basic operating techniques.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice Repeater Basics
- Repeater operating is one of the most popular facets of amateur radio
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries - HamLib
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4732 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 26048 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Basic Soldering Guide Photo Gallery
- These photos illustrate the basic steps in making a perfect solder joint on a p.c.b
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscat basic amplifier basic basic antenna basic antennas basic build basic communications basic meter basic oscillator basic stamp basic theory canadian basic rf amplifier basic visual basic basic antenna theory basic communication guid
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links