beam antenna hf40 links
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VHF Quad Beam Antenna
- Homebrew a 4-element VHF adjustable antenna built entirely of wood by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4628 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10060 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8313 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14893 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- UltraBeam Antennas
- Electronically controlled HF antennas.
General coverage. Top features on all ham bands.
Very advanced materials and state of the art technology.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3901 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3150 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
You can try similar terms20m beam antenna 6m beam antenna antenna v beam beam antenna hf dx beam antenna hex beam antenna hex beam antenna how to hex-beam antenna j beam antenna v beam antenna vee beam antenna vhf beam antenna w beam antenna wi fi beam antenna x beam antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links