beam direction14 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9107 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Tape Measure 2M Beam
- A Tape Measure Beam Antenna for Radio Direction Finding based on WB2HOL design.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC Revolutionary Yagi Antenna Feed System
- New feed system for the Yagi directional beam antenna, that suppress unwanted side lobes within longer Yagi designs by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- How to make a HB9CV
- The HB9CV is a well known two element antenna of a directional beam type with a forward gain of 4 to 5 dBd. This one is for two metres but it can be scaled, from the dimensions in the diagram, for other bands I have also made them for four and six metres
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Build your own Hexagonal Beam
- A web site dedicated to hex beam homebrewing. The hexagonal beam has become a wildly popular antenna. It is a directional antenna that provides great performance and does not require a full scale, expensive tower.
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna: The Ultimate Satellite Omni Directional Aerial
- This Antenna project is a bit more complex than other omni antennas for satellite use, but it is much easier and cheaper than a standard tower mounted circular polarized azimuth and elevation rotating beam system.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave.am - Shortwave Schedules
- Shortwave Radio Schedules from Eibi/AOKI combined lists. Includes Google maps showing beam directions and long paths.
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsdirection finder direction finding hf direction finding radio direction finding radio direction finding 20 m beam beam aim beam map hex beam zl beam 40 meter beam 6 meter hex beam beam headings dual beam g5rv beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links