beam map9 links - and 1 categories
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- JF9EXF Ham Maps
- Interactive maps for WAC continents, CQ zones, ITU zones & regions, Grid squares, Beam map & Japan districts
[ Hits: 15339 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortwave.am - Shortwave Schedules
- Shortwave Radio Schedules from Eibi/AOKI combined lists. Includes Google maps showing beam directions and long paths.
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27459 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms20 m beam beam aim beam map hex beam zl beam 40 meter beam 6 meter hex beam beam headings dual beam g5rv beam hex beam antenna hex-beam antenna 20 meter wire beam 6 meters 3 element beam dual beam dipol
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links