beam293 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17847 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3325 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 meter HexBeam antenna
- SP3FHI hexbeam antenna built with bamboo sticks
[ Hits: 9021 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hex-Beam Video
- A rotating HexBeam antenna video from F5NZY in Paris France
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10033 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12523 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23957 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9097 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SOTA Beams
- Dedicated to State-of-the-Art lightweight portable radio
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5624 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
You can try similar terms432 meg beam 2m beam beam map hex beam beam dx mt beam rai beam beam hq 1 beam exa beam 40m u beam hex beam ant 10m log beam jay beam x beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links