bi pole50 links
Antennas : 12M
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antennas for 160m
- The best results work when you have an antenna with a large vertical component. It is difficult to get a horizontal antenna (dipole) high enough to be an effective antenna on 160. However, there are several easy things you can do with your present antenna to initially get on the best amateur radio band
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Caged Fan Dipole Antenna
- There are a large number of antenna designs for HF. One choice out of many is the fan dipole. The ability to transmit of multiple bands without needing a tuner (and even more with a tuner) is a very desirable factor in choosing a versitle antenna for HF.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Wire Antennas for Field Day
- Dipole antennas, vertical half-wave dipole antennas with impedence tranformes that can be used for portable operations. Some well worn antenna configurations are the easiest and loudest lash-ups you can try.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole telescopic pole copper cactus j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links