Contesting : Clubs
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cambridge and District Amateur Radio Club
- G2XV G8EVY 1919 - 2010 Promoting Amateur Radio in Cambridge for over 90 years
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSGB Region-12
- RSGB Region-12 Website for Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Norfolk, Essex, Kent and Suffolk.
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Camb-Hams are an informal group of Cambridgeshire Radio Hams.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cambridge University Wireless Society
- CUWS is the amateur radio society for students and staff of Cambridge and Anglia Ruskin Universities.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Huntingdonshire ARS
- Formed in 1987, serve the west part of Cambridgeshire that straddles the valley of the river Great Ouse and was the old county of Huntingdonshire. This includes the market towns of Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Redwood Empire DX Association
- A DX and Contest Minded Amateur Radio Club Serving the California Coast North of the Golden Gate Bridge
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Woodbridge Wireless Amateur Radio Club
- Radio Amateurs serving Prince William County Virginia
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Boston-Area University Police Radio
- Police and Security Broadcasts at Harvard University, Boston-Area University Police Radio. Cambridge; Boston.
[ Hits: 2411 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy and HAMs
- Dedicated to building bridges between the EME, SETI and Radio Astronomy Amateur Interest Groups.
[ Hits: 3430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3244 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20331 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Impedance Bridge
- by Harry Lythall SM0VPO
[ Hits: 4218 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17266 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsbridge hf bridge ice bridge icw bridge lcr bridge swr bridge z bridge antenna bridge digital bridge ductor bridge impedance bridge murray bridge noise bridge vswr bridge loss return bridge
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links