build uhf antenna13 links
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 9 dB 70cm Collinear Antenna
- Build A 9 dB UHF Collinear Antenna From Coax By N1HFX
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 54569 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 13880 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 6161 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14746 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The UHF Bicycle Antenna
- Homebrewing a UHF antenna to be used on a bicycle.
This simple project gives you the right hints on how to build and setup and install a 70cm antenna on a bicycle.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbuild uhf antenna 2m dipole antenna build build 2 meter 144 mhz antenna build an antenna analyzer how to build build 2 meter 144 build inductors build your own hf balun coil build zs6bkw build 1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links