c pole776 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 145352 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2291 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- The Copper cactus antenna
- Copper Cactus multiband J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 56179 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28876 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7560 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7475 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 30144 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 22874 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 16051 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4371 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 48270 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7170 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Towers and monopoles
[ Hits: 10111 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Auroral Activity
- Plots showing the current extent and position of the auroral oval at each pole
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- ROHN / Radian
- Towers, poles, antenna mounts, accessories and hardware, obstruction lighting, and installation services
[ Hits: 22238 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 78280 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 4.81 ]
You can try similar terms10 j pole 10 m j pole 10m di pole 10m j pole 144 j pole 144 mhz j-pole 145 j-pole 160 j pole 2 m j pole 300 ohm 20m j pole 220 mhz j pole 2m di pole 2m j pole 300 ohm j pole 300 ohm j-pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links