c pole641 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15126 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 17200 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5187 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4958 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3907 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3610 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 6666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5899 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- J-pole Antenna
- J-pole antenna made easy using a twinlead by W4ZT
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3436 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 7 Mhz traps for W3DZZ
- Homebrewing traps for the W3DZZ wire dipole Antennas. Article in Dutch with some interesting pictures
[ Hits: 14934 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Jpole for PMR-Radio
- A 446 Mhz J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 4297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole telescopic pole copper cactus j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links