c pole640 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 9535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6708 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- C pole antenna
- A sample implementation of the C-Pole antenna for the 14 Mhz without making use of the pole.
[ Hits: 3848 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 20490 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7312 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3440 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 12192 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 7179 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 4069 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 48713 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- OCF Dipole - 7 band
- 7 Band OCF Antenna project by W0HC
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3967 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3242 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Jackite - Fiberglass Poles
- Fiberglass and bamboo poles poles, pole mounts
[ Hits: 2882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Super Bertha
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole telescopic pole copper cactus j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links