california mo35 links
Antique Radios : Clubs
- California Historical Radio Society, CHRS
- The california historical radio society is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to the radio. our members acquire, restore, trade, and exhibit radio technology and memorabilia. our members research and document historical radio. become a chrs member and learn about the art and science of the radio.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mountain View Amateur Radio Association MVARA
- An emergency service provided to the city of Mountain View, California and the surrounding communities in time of need.
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- South Orange Amateur Radion Association
- SOARA k6SOA South Orange Amateur Radio Association. Serving ham radio enthusiasts in south Orange County, California. We provide amateur radio training and testing. We support 6 repeaters and have monthly meetings.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Shasta Cascade Ham Radio Club
- SCARS is an organization of amateur radio operators in the Shasta-Cascade region of northern California (which includes the counties of Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama and Trinity).
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6PV Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in June 1975, as the Rancho Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Association, the PVARC is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation among members. Rancho Palos Verdes, California
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- S. Oregon Amateur Packet Radio Association
- SOAPRA promotes packet radio communications in the Southern Oregon and Northern California region
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Southern California Repeater Lists
- The most up-to-date listing of VHF/UHF amateur repeater stations operating in Southern California.
[ Hits: 6186 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Railroad Monitoring in the North State
- Railroad scanning in northern california
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The Southern California Scanner Guide
- Includes many police and sheriff frequencies
[ Hits: 9287 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Carrier Communications
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termscalifornia california mo california pa california usa dx california albany california almani california barstow california bell california big bear california california 453.7250 california 488.4875 california beacon california city california fire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links