call log55 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 7561 | Votes: 574 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- DX.QSL.NET Log Search Engine
- Search for your call in many of the logs hosted online, also contains links to other logs on the internet.
[ Hits: 2327 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- 9K2HN & 9K9X Logs
- Up to date log for 9K2HN & 9K9X (contest call)
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3311 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2578 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- CQ Callbook - Online Internet Callbook
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2984 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2179 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2725 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4107 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 24019 | Votes: 497 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- MicroLog by wa0h
- Windows logging program by wa0h. US and Canadian callbooks are built into the cd version of the program.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18885 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
You can try similar termscall log call book log call book log 3 call generator call sign map call signs contest call amateur radio call log call sign software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links