call log69 links
DX Resources : Log Analysis
- ADIF Processor Map QSOs with Google Earth
- The ADIF Processor is an online application that visualizes amateur radio contacts from an ADIF log file using Google Earth. SOTA CSV log files can also be used. As well as allowing you to view and explore your contacts in Google Earth, you will be able to see a Markdown or text table of contacts, use the output ADIF file which contains QRZ.com data, accurate contact distances and fields populated from comments in the input file. Print QSL labels. One of the benefits of using the ADIF Processor before uploading/storing your ADIF file is detecting errors in callsigns and activity references (e.g. POTA or SOTA references).
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- TX5N Log Online
- Online Log for TX5N DX Pedition to Austral Islands 2022
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- HW44A Log Online
- Online Log and OQRS for H44WA DX Pedition to Solomon Islands 2023
[ Hits: 16 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QSL Label Printing in ClubLog
- Once you have designed your QSL label from the Label Settings screen, you will be able to print QSL labels and address labels from the OQRS requests submitted for your Call or Calls.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hamlog is online cloud platform for active amateur radio operators. It supports various on the air activities of various clubs, associations and national amateur radio organizations, allows them to create award programs and deliver awards to those who earned them. Hamlog also has a built-in real-time logger, which allows operators to enter QSO in the system as they make them. It supports multiple callsigns, multiple locations, multi-station activities, etc. Soon it will allow to connect transceivers and other ham radio devices right to the browser, allowing easy online logging virtually anywhere.
[ Hits: 30 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZCZ Cluster
- Telnet client for DXCluster, Sorts, colours and filters DX Spots by (2) bands, wanted DX Station, who spotted the DX, local to your area and more, Can spot automatically after logging a contact if you are using ZCZ Log, Look up call on QRZ.com
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FCC Callsign Database Script
- This is a Bourne Shell script that will automagically download the FCC Amateur Radio license database, parse it, and populate a MySQL database. The database can be searched using the command line and is very fast.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWL Logger
- A shortwave radio listeners log book runs on Windows and MacOS Catalina and above. The KB6IBB SWL Logger is a program designed for the shortwave radio listener. It offers shortwave specific logging of stations, with most tasks handled automatically. The program also incorporates the use of EiBi shortwave database for logging and looking up various known shortwave stations world wide.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
You can try similar termscall for help call log call map cq call dx call ham call call book log call book log 3 call books call channel call frequencies call generator call history call locator call logger
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links