call logs18 links
- Lindenblad Antenna Project
- An homebrew Lindenblad antenna designed specifically for LEOs reception.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground Loss and Vertical Antennas
- How manage and quantify ground loss in vertically-polarized antennas by VE3VN
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Detuning a Tower from a vertical antenna
- It is possible to detune the tower so that, at least on one band, the tower can be made to effectively disappear. That is, become non-resonant on the band of interest. This allows the vertically-polarized low-bands antenna to meet its potential.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX.QSL.NET Log Search Engine
- Search for your call in many of the logs hosted online, also contains links to other logs on the internet.
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- 9K2HN & 9K9X Logs
- Up to date log for 9K2HN & 9K9X (contest call)
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- VP8PJ Log Online
- Search the online log of VP8PJ DX pedition to South Orkney Feb. 21, 2020 - Mar. 6, 2020 Log search offered by M0URX.
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- TX5N Log Online
- Online Log for TX5N DX Pedition to Austral Islands 2022
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- WWFF Logsearch
- Welcome to the wwff logsearch - part of the world-wide flora. Search your call sign for any contacts done with the WFF Stations.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- A new ham finding his way in the hobby
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals automatically on a noisy RF band
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 3143 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Master Callsign Database Editor
- Master Callsign Database Editor allows to create and modify Super Check Partial database files used by many contesting programs in DTA and SCP formats.
The files produced by Master Editor in DTA format can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, and others. The SCP versions of the produced files are for use with Win-Test, N1MM+, and others.
Master Editor allows to create a callsign database from a separate log or from a set of logs in the Batch Import mode.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 31108 | Votes: 519 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for call logs
Search call logs with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termscall logs contact logs call for help call log cq call dx call ham call call book log call book log 3 call books call frequencies call generator call history call logger call sign log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links