call lookup16 links
- QRZ Call Sign Server
- Call Sign lookup by QRZ.com
[ Hits: 31234 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 8089 | Votes: 575 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 3421 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- German Call Sign search
- Callsign lookup form for german calls
[ Hits: 2523 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- SM Swedish Hams Call Sign Lookup
- Search Swedish amateur radio operators by call-sign name, family name or city, service offered by SSA
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- U.S. Amateur Radio callsign lookups by UALR
- US callsign database is updated daily and is derived from FCC license data provided by University of Arkansas at Little Rock
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
[ Hits: 7459 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Online Locator Database
- Lookup callsigns in locator, or locator of a specified callsign and display in google map
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 14159 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Windows ham radio callsign lookup utility, thatwWorks with internet, QRZ CD, or HamCall CD
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- FCC Call Lookup
- This software is an amateur radio utility for the lookup of an FCC issued Amateur Radio Call Sign. Run on Windows Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar termscall lookup call sign lookup dx lookup ham lookup qrz lookup address lookup callsign lookup qrz callsign lookup call for help call log call map cq call dx call ham call call book log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links