call map28 links
DX Resources : Callsigns
- Israel callbook
- 4X-4Z callbook , Interactive ITU - CQ zone MAPs, HOLYLAND CONTEST : rules - results.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.37 ]
- Polish Callbook
- Polish Callbook with search engine, QSL cards, photos and map generator.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- F5LEN Maps - Atlas
- Search for call sign and display maps and dxcc info
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3226 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- hfradio.org Amateur Radio Resource Center
- A comprehensive resource center with DX aids, live propagation, callsign searches, news and bulletins, maps, and more by NW7US
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Dynamic greyline map
- A greyline map that automatically refreshes every five minutes DX.QSL.NET
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 4165 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- District Map of Spain
- Call sign allocations in Spain
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[ Hits: 66600 | Votes: 830 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- LU Argentina prefix map
- LU Argentina Country CALL division Antarctic and South Atlantic prefixes and sufixes
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ARRL US Call district map
- ARRL WAS Map, Map of USA call districts by ARRL and edited by AA70A
[ Hits: 4454 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Google Maps APRS
- APRS web map with weather, telemetry, messaging and a bulletin board. Google Maps and Google Earth views update automatically in real time. 14 languages.
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- VQSpot for VQLog
- VQSpot is a simple utility program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27164 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21195 | Votes: 486 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3193 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3497 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links