call phone15 links
- Customized LED Callsign Microphone Pins
- Be seen day or night at your local HAMfest or HAMvention with these callsign pins!
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 6233 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 6416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20975 | Votes: 485 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18521 | Votes: 365 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 4190 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3492 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham for iPhone
- Ham is a free iPhone Ham Radio utility.
View solar conditions (Solar Flux, Indices, X-Rays, Sunspots and calculated band conditions).
View PSKreporter reports and Callsign lookups.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- QSL.FM for iPhone
- Simply visit QSL.FM from your mobile browser, and you'll be redirected automatically to a crisp, fast, and useful callsign and repeater search tool!
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRZ.com iOS App
- QRZ.com Free app for iPhone iPad let you search the QRZ.COM call sign database from your mobile device. Completely free with no subscription required.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iDX for iPhone
- Free ham radio DX Cluster app for iPhone and iPad based on G7VJR DXlite, allow to easily filter by band, show skimmer or cluster spots, and call-sign search.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- Ham Radio TVI in the 21st Century
- Ham radio transmissions can interfere with television reception. This is called television interference, or ham radio TVI. Consumer adoption of cable television has significantly reduced ham radio TVI. But the introduction of IPTV, or television over phone systems, has brought ham radio TVI back, often with a vengeance. Here's why
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscall phone but it on my call phone phone call via ham radio trace a phone call s phone phone phone qrp phone to fsk car phone i phone pc phone ear phone phone app sdr phone hf phone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links