call sign location7 links
- International Call-Sign Prefix Allocations
- ARRL web site International Call-Sign Prefix Allocations
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- Call Sign Prefix Allocations
- Table of allocation of international Call Sign series
[ Hits: 6983 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- An Overview of US Amateur Call Signs - Past and Present
- QST article from May 1994 about history of call signs from the very beginning to present system. Article explains call sign allocations, call areas, prefixes for novices and prefixes like K WA WB WD, callsigns during and after the world war II and other curiosities on US Call signs.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hamlog is online cloud platform for active amateur radio operators. It supports various on the air activities of various clubs, associations and national amateur radio organizations, allows them to create award programs and deliver awards to those who earned them. Hamlog also has a built-in real-time logger, which allows operators to enter QSO in the system as they make them. It supports multiple callsigns, multiple locations, multi-station activities, etc. Soon it will allow to connect transceivers and other ham radio devices right to the browser, allowing easy online logging virtually anywhere.
[ Hits: 21 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 28493 | Votes: 600 | Rating: 7.4 ]
You can try similar termscall sign location call sign log call sign look up call sign map call sign chart call sign logging call sign lookup call sign software vanity call sign n1mm call sign file location antenna location grid location prefix location radio location
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links