call521 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6278 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23891 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Actual Antenna SWR
- Easy for calculate formula which could be a wake-up call for you.
The SWR value at the input of antenna cable is not a actual SWR of your favorite antenna.
[ Hits: 3934 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- GM7V North of Scotland Contest Group
- GM7V is the callsign of the North of Scotland Contest Group
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TARA RTTY Sprint
- formerly called TARA RTTY Sprint
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TARA's RTTY Melee
- formerly called TARA RTTY Sprint
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- SM Swedish Hams Call Sign Lookup
- Search Swedish amateur radio operators by call-sign name, family name or city, service offered by SSA
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Callsign divisions listed by prefix
- Ham call dot net, Callsign divisions listed by prefix
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Invention of Thermionic Valve
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU Argentina prefix map
- LU Argentina Country CALL division Antarctic and South Atlantic prefixes and sufixes
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10742 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5238 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links