call521 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6768 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Amateur Radio callsign suffixes
- Usage of proper suffixes in amateur radio callsigns including /p /mm /am by mm0hai
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Association
- An amateur radio association (club), a service organization, located in laverne, ca, usa which meets the second (2nd) wednesday of each month. non-members are encouraged to attend. the monthly newsletter is called the qrm. training and testing help available.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7DIN Desert Intertie Network
- privately owned network of OPEN, Linked Repeaters operating in the Yuma area under the Club Callsign of W7DIN.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4376 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- WM8C Ham Radio Callsign Hat and Cap
- Custom embroidered ham radio call sign hats and caps
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- KNLS English Service
- KNLS English Service, this Is Alaska Calling!
World Christian Broadcasting, Station KNLS, Anchor Point, AK USA
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- US Shortwave Listener Call Signs
- Easily obtain an official call sign identifier for your United States SWL Monitoring Station.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5225 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0UPL 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links