call521 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6932 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 7537 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7006 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 6617 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZS South African Call book
- Use this search engine to look up call signs for South Africa (ZR, ZS and ZU), and members of the SARL who hold foreign call signs
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ZL Awards
- New Zealand, the information has been taken from the New Zealand Call Book, published annually by NZART
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VoIP SKYWARN/Hurricane Net
- Kevin KD5WX maintains this site daily and are called by the NHC to activate the net, concurrent with the HF watch nets. Activated during Hurricane season only.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VE9UNB - UNB Amateur Radio Club
- The UNB amateur radio club operates a club station from head hall on unb campus under the callsign ve9unb. University of new Brunswick
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE3NRS Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club
- The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club carries the club call sign of VE3VM. Our organization serves all amateurs and local community within the region of Niagara located in Ontario, Canada.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Halton Amateur Radio Club
- The Club was originally a special interest group, locally formed under its mother Club, the Peel Amateur Radio Club of Brampton
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6SIS Siskiyou County Amateur Radio Association (SCARA)
- Home page of the Siskiyou County Amateur Radio Association located in northern California; Club Call Sign is K6SIS.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Icom IC-7100 Worldwide Recall
- Info on 2013 Icom recall for IC-7100 for touchscreen replacement and N-Connector substitution with SO-239 by PD0AC
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Australias Radio communications monitoring forum for the Scanner and Shortwave enthusiast
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms99 call call for help call id call log call look up call map cq call dx call ez call fcc call ham call us call map using a us call in the uk 11 meter call auto call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links