can antennas158 links
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5323 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30591 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3604 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29754 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14503 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Attic Antennas
- Attic antennas can work better than you might think, some of mine work as well as their outside counterparts
[ Hits: 24260 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7620 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7909 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Isotron antenna manulas
- From this page you can download the following manuals, in Adobe Acrobat format .pdf, 40 Meter Isotron, 80 Meter Isotron
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Rocket Radio UK
- UK based suppliers of CB, amateur radio equipment and DAB digital radios. Other products include antennas, base and handheld scanners, and accessories including microphones, books.
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16219 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- We offer uniden radio scanners and radio scanners mobile ,base station antennas ,low prices,free shipping in the U.S.A
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 12161 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Communications products for hobbyist, industry and law enforcement, antennas, electronic kits, rf audio connectors, scanners. Ohio USA.
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7584 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 .25 antennas 10 m antennas 10m antennas 11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 146 mhz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 160 m antennas 2 to 30 mhz antennas 2.4 ghz antennas 20m antennas 222 mhz antennas 23 cm antennas 2m antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links