can antennas159 links
Antennas : 160M
- Isolation chokes for 160m verticals
- An article on how much impedance you really need and how small can be a chooke for top band vertical antennas by N6LF
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for 160m
- The best results work when you have an antenna with a large vertical component. It is difficult to get a horizontal antenna (dipole) high enough to be an effective antenna on 160. However, there are several easy things you can do with your present antenna to initially get on the best amateur radio band
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why good Antennas need good Coax cable
- The importance of an efficient antenna feed line that can minimize the disturbing noise for an optimal signal reception
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5ALT Indoor Vertical Antenna
- Base loaded vertical antenna that can be tuned on almost all HF bands, tuned by adjusting the a big coil by W5ALT
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- 17-Element Very High Frequency/Ultra High Frequency Log Period Dipole Array
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Antenna mounting
- Mounting antenna close each other. Distance calculations and tips on setting up antennas by KB9VBR
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Designing Vertical Aerials
- If you want to design vertical antennas you can find all theory and formulas used to model a vertical aerial calculating capacitance, reactance, building the inductor and calculating resistances. Includes an excel spreadsheet to calculate efficiency.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gain of parabolic antennas
- Gain we can expect of a parabolic antenna by F4DAY
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground plane for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
- Here we have a ground plane antenna mostly used for 144, 222, 440 Mhz. Its one of the simplest antennas to make. New hams can build this with little to no experience in antenna building.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Simple Gain Antennas for the Beginner
- You do not need to invest an absurd amount of money to build a beam type of antenna. Good performance can be obtained with simple antennas made from some very ordinary materials. QST article
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eham.ca Ham Radio Classifieds
- Ham and Amateur Radio Swap - Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, radios, amplifiers, antennas and more. Classified ads for Canada, Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes, Prairies, British Columbia and USA
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How Far Can I Talk With My Radio?
- In order to determine total distance that a transmission may be received by two elevated antennas, we must add together the radio horizon distance of both antennas.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- American Radio Supply
- American Radio Supply, LLC is a supplier of quality radio communication parts and wireless connectivity components including coaxial connectors, cables, antennas.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- Arduino automated antenna switch
- This Arduino project decode ICOM CAT frequency information and switch antennas according to preset values. RX and TX antennas can even be different, a project by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Canceller Project
- This project was intended to accompany the stealth antenna project. Author want to see how effective a noise canceller could be in reducing the background noise floor when attic / stealth antennas are being used.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Safety in Tower Climbing
- The risks for exposure to significant levels of RF radiation is high for tower climebers, the RF field levels near FM radio and television antennas are extremely high.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms67 mhz antennas rv antennas antennas hoa hf antennas antennas more dtv antennas tv antennas eco antennas eco antennas hf dx antennas antennas and more am antennas fm antennas ht antennas tv- fm antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links