car audio41 links
Ham Radio : Blogs : USA
- KF6SPI Technical blog, audio, hifi, car and ham radio topics
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Include some interesting shortwave radio audio files, recorded BC stations, and a large colletion of SWL QSL cards
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 8149 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2721 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8252 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shuttle Audio Frequencies
- The frequencies listed here may carry shuttle audio during space shuttle missions
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- M.E.B.A. Electronics
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
[ Hits: 2916 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- M&P Audio
- We are a new Amateur radio dealer. We carry products from Alinco, Hustler, Ranger, Antenex, Heil Sound, LDG, Uniden, TE Systems, Coax, and Radio Accessories.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
[ Hits: 11362 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Vacuum Tubes Radio
- Vacuum Tubes and Radio Tubes Our specialty. We carry over 5,000 radio and vacuum tubes in stock every day and we ship world wide. Tubes for industry, music, ham radio, the audiophile.
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5509 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 44396 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48880 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12670 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Spectrum Analyser for Win9x/2000 and NT, that will display audio input to your sound card in the Frequency and Time domains
[ Hits: 11122 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10607 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19049 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsvb - audio audio decoder audio recording audio streaming broadcast audio hamradio audio virtual audio virtual audio cable virtual audio software morse code audio files virtual audio cable software windows virtual audio cable morse code practice audio files live streaming audio police and fire scanner
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links