- Cavity antennas
- Cavity antennas are weatherproof antennas for UHF and microwave frequencies. Require more metal for the same decibels of antenna gain but a cavity antenna is relatively easy to weatherproof.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cavity Backed Antenna
- A cavity backed antenna is a practical slot antenna tipically used in microwave applications
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew cavity resonator/duplexer for 2m repeater
- Building a cavity resonator for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- About Cavity Filters
- Cavity filters are tipically circuitry behind a duplexer that allow only certain frequencies to pass
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]