ce reader17 links
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3970 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- HF Skeleton Slot
- An antenna system with a difference. It is a cheap and simple to make antenna, can be built with three bamboo spreaders and wire
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DXNL DX Newsletter
- The DARC DX Newsletter (aka DX-Mitteilungsblatt) is an important source of information for the active DXer. It is published on a weekly basis in German and English and keeps the readers up to date about current and planned DX activities.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NJ2X.COM - Adventure in Amateur Radio
- NJ2X is a licensed amateur radio operator (FCC Amateur Extra) who enjoys casting electromagnetic waves into the ether. NJ2X pursues many aspects of the hobby including chasing DX, participating in mini-DX expeditions, building equipment and antennas, and papering his shack walls with ARRL awards. NJ2X dedicates this amateur radio oriented site to helping others who also enjoy the greatest of scientific hobbies. The site is suitable for all readers - families, the young, and the young at heart.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cumbria Designs
- Quality electronic kits, transceiver display, Minicounters, VFO Stabiliser, Microcode Morse Reader
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7137 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A Ham Radio Adventure Book
- A short adventure book which introduces the reader to the hobby of Ham Radio through the experiences of 14 year old Oscar.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Shortwave Radio Reviews
- Collection of SW receiver reviews written by readers of Rec.radio.shortwave
[ Hits: 9253 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Guide to scanning antennas
- How to select an antenna for scanning. This is a Readers Digest version of antennas, meant to give new users some idea of the different antennas and their good and bad points.
[ Hits: 10097 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2194 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4286 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termsce reader e reader fax reader bulletin reader code reader mini reader morse reader tk 2312 reader
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links