center fed wire dipole6 links
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 3235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscenter fed wire dipole center fed wire antenna center feed open wire ant center fed dipole dipole center off center dipole off center fed dipole off-center-fed-dipole wire dipole wire for dipole dipole wire antenna long wire dipole multiband wire dipole h open wire dipole trap wire dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links