center fed41 links
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12618 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10862 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23489 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna
- HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
[ Hits: 17664 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.23 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47919 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6415 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 3115 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 3230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7392 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10901 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole
- A Broadband, Multiband Antenna taken from QST, Aug 1990. OCF Dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Off Center Fed (OCF) Dipole Antennas
- A page descibing the principles of OCF antennas also known as windom antennas by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7558 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Multi-band Wire Antennas
- Presentation by Al Peter to compare several popular center-fed wire antennas that cover multiple bands.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termscenter fed la center off center off center fed off-center-fed red center brooklyn center c center load center city center colorado center fed antenna center fed dipole center fed zepp center feed center insulator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links