center feed19 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7899 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does not
require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Center feed insulator
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7665 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Listen to National Hurricane Center Skywarn Nets
- Live audio of the National Hurricane Center’s Skywarn Nets.
This live feed covers several different states, and locations throughout the US including: TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, and ME
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termscenter fed vertical center fed zepp off center dipole 300 ohm feed feed line live scanner feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links