change over7 links
- The HF Bands - For HF Newcomers
- The HF ham bands can be mysterious. Some work at night, some during the day. Some seem to be good for long distance contacts while some are better for nearby contacts. Even worse, they change tremendously from hour to hour and day to day. An overview on operating on HF amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 33015 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 6.84 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links