Antennas : 2M
- A cheap dual band ground plane antenna
- This little antenna is cheap and easy to build, lightweight, and very functional on 2 meters and 70 centimeters by NA4IT
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 100 grams VHF yagi
- A portable VHF home-made Yagi-Uda antenna, that is extremely easy to build and very cheap. Moreover this antenna, while dismounted is just 1 meter long, and the total weight is just 100 grams.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Skeleton Slot
- An antenna system with a difference. It is a cheap and simple to make antenna, can be built with three bamboo spreaders and wire
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cookie Cantenna Wi-Fi
- Make a cheap, portable, high performance (15-18 db) directional antenna out of commonly available parts that can be purchased in most grocery and hardware stores.
[ Hits: 5818 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- OsmocomSDR rtl-sdr
- The RTL-SDR software by Osmocom, allow DVB-T dongles based on the Realtek RTL2832U to be used as a cheap SDR.
[ Hits: 2652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Using cheap tetrodes in amplifiers
- This article is written to dispel some of the misconceptions and misunderstandings about some of the tetrode based linear amplifiers, which are currently available on the amateur market.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 100 Watt UHF Power Amplifier
- Build a 100 Watt power amplifier using cheap, readily available junk radios
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- There are scores of RF connector types, ranging from the \"cheap and cheerful\" to the extremely expensive types intended for use in professional and military applications.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Switch
- An interesting rf coaxial switch project capable of handling 800-1500 W. This is a cheap home made RF coaxial switch in use by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cheap Crystal Filter
- An economical way of building an SSB filter. The circuit is for a filter with a 6 DB band width of roughly 2.2 KHz.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40 CW QRP Transmitter
- Here is a easy to build and cheap CW transmitter using 40 m cristals. Power output is approximately 6 Watts for a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- This Blog covers some of the latest developments and projects involving RTLSDR Dongles a cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTL-SDR Tutorial: Cheap AIS Ship Tracking
- How to cheaply track ships using AIS and a cheap $20 software radio.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- CI-V Interface Controller
- Acircuit that will please many, a cheap alternative to expensive TN,firstly then we look at the CI-V type port to connect to the interface.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Test Meter
- This article include a circuit that allows a cheap 0-1mA meter to be used as a micro-ammeter or a milli-voltmeter
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscheap cheap cb cheap chi cheap qrp cheap qsl cheap 20m antenna cheap antenna cheap antennas cheap rotor cheap yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links