class c rf amplifier12 links
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10557 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Nature of Source of Power in Amplifiers
- On the Nature of the Source of Power in Class-B and -C RF A mplifiers by W2DU
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68548 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4461 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- VHF FM Power Amplifier
- A 144MHz FM class C RF Power Amplifier based on a 2N6084 RF transistor, that can produce 50w output max
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsamplifier class a amplifier class c class b amplifier class c amplifier class c rf amplifier tube class c amplifier class 1 class a ab class c amp class c vhf class e class e rf pa class b amplifiers class c ampli class c operation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links