- Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Adventures
- Design and manufacturing of electronic components, kits, and accessories for the amateur and commercial communications. CMOS Keyers, W1AW receivers, PC borads kits
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a simple rechargeable CMOS Battery
- An inexpensive rechargeable CMOS battery system that can be built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4284 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Simple CMOS elbug
- It is a simple electronic keyer that proved to be reliable, precise timing and no own phantasy by OK1DX
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links