coax antenna169 links
Antennas : 2M
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Making a good balun
- The normal way to make a good balun is to wind a core with a bifilar winding about 8-10 turns, and then connect the coax to one side and the antenna to the other.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Article dedicated to several antennas including the bazooka antenna, with dimension for HF bands calculated using a RG-213 coax cables
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Practical Yagi Building
- A practical guide on hombrewing Yagi antennas, including notes on Driven Element, Transformation & Symmetrising Coax Lines, Full Boom length vs. electrical length, Elements & Insulators on Boom and additional tips and tricks, in English and German
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HyEnd Company
- HyEnd is a dutch amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Makers of the popular HyEndFeed Antennas, produce Baluns, bandpass filters and selle Line isolators, coax cables and connectors.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Five Antennas Switch Box
- A project of a 5 Antennas Relay Switch Box, all Switches & Relays have both contacts wired in parallel to improve reliability of operation, to prevent static build up, when an antenna is not in use the feeder coax is grounded.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscoax loop antenna coax coax arm 4:1 coax balun coax balun coax switch coax test coax trap coax traps sma coax cables the coax tester coax cable testing coax dipole calculator coax stub filters test coax cable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links