coax cable179 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 17M
- Coax Square antenna
- N0KHQ Moxon rectangle for 17 meters, constructed from RG-58 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3272 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 13532 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coax cable loss table
- Coaxial cable loss in db per 100 ft.
[ Hits: 4197 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A model of the W2DU 1:1 choke balun
- Notes on making the W2DU choke balun by placing several ferrite sleeves around a coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 8696 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2362 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Building traps with coax cable
- Tips on how to build a trap using common coaxial cable and coax trap software, by F5JTZ in french
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pomona Electronics
- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB-electronic gmbh based in Germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Products and books for the radio hobbist.
Antennas, Coax cables, filters,Lightning Protection, Wire & Cable, Books
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Notes on double shielded coax cables
- Some notes on double-shielded coaxial cable
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable's specifications
- A table with Loss in DB/100m , Max power in Watts, Diameter in mm , Velocity factor (VF) expecially in VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 2736 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Loss Calculator
- Calculate power loss depending on coax cable you use
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station
- Article on lightning protection for the ham radio station, Lightning Characteristics, Identify What is to be Protected, Establishing a Good Ground, Coax Cable Grounding, Operating Safety by wrblock.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssky hd coax cable coax cable coax cable 75 ohm 5d 2v 50 ohm coax cable rg 565 coax cable 75 ohm coax cable coax-cable 217 coax cable 5d-2v-50-ohm-coax-cable sky hd coax cable coax-cable-75-ohm coax-cable-and-connector coax cable loss rg 1318 coax cable coax cable clamps
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links