coax chokes5 links
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build your own RF-Choke
- How to make an effective RF Choke. The coiled coax choke is the easiest to make but also the least effective. This article includes some general guidelines for winding coax chokes on a 10cm PVC pipe using RG-58 or RG-213 coax cable.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cost-effective ferrite chokes and baluns
- In this article the author describes some new designs of ferrite loaded chokes for suppressing unwanted common mode currents at HF applied to feed lines like choke baluns, but also in the shack, applied to various coaxial, mains and data cables
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar termscoax chokes chokes common mode chokes common-mode chokes coax coax 213 coax arm 4:1 coax balun all about coax cables coax balun coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap coax traps
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links