coax ground10 links
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47640 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NěHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Poly Phaser
- Data, RF, video protectors coax combiner protectors, grounding Items
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Manufacturer of Grounding kits, cable, copper lugs, bus bars, brackets, lightning arrestors for coaxial feeder cable & fiber cable lightning protection & grounding
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KF7P Metalwerks
- Metal products manufacturer for Grounding, cable management, surge arrestors, tower accessories, Coax standoff arms for telescoping towers, Safety stand tower platform, Mast steps, tower installation tools
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RF Connection
- The R.F. Connection Specialist in RF Connectors, Coax, Cables, Grounding
[ Hits: 6953 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Five Antennas Switch Box
- A project of a 5 Antennas Relay Switch Box, all Switches & Relays have both contacts wired in parallel to improve reliability of operation, to prevent static build up, when an antenna is not in use the feeder coax is grounded.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Grounding System
- The antenna grounding system at K3DAV that includes 4 coax lines
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station
- Article on lightning protection for the ham radio station, Lightning Characteristics, Identify What is to be Protected, Establishing a Good Ground, Coax Cable Grounding, Operating Safety by wrblock.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscoax ground air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground rf ground 10 m ground plane 20m ground plane 2m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane 80 m ground plane antenna ground beverage on ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links