coax traps10 links
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8496 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 3094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 14066 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 10051 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 7047 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Coax Traps from a Modeling Perspective
- About Coax Traps, NC4FB examine the operation of coax traps through modeling.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Coax Traps
- Tips and tricks on homebrewing your own Coax traps by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Tuning Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency. This article explains a method using a RF signal generator at +10dBm output into the coaxial trap.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termscoax traps coax coax 213 coax arm 4:1 coax balun all about coax cables coax balun coax cable 213 coax chokes coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap sma coax cables the coax tester
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links